Bob Miller, BCTN, ANWBP
Bob Miller, BCTN, ANWPB is a Board Certified Traditional Naturopath specializing in the field of genetic-specific nutrition. He earned his traditional naturopathic degree from Trinity School of Natural Health and is board certified through the ANMA. In 1993, he opened the Tree of Life practice where he has served as a traditional naturopath. For the past several years, he has been engaged exclusively with functional nutritional genetic variants and related research.
Bob is an educator, researcher, nutritional supplement formulator, genetic analysis software creator, and holds various memberships, including:
- National Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals
- American Association of Nutritional Consultants
- Board Certified Naturopath – American Naturopathic Certification and Accreditation Board, Inc.
- American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners
- American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board